From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:58:51 -0500
We have two fuzz-balls that were surrendered to Animal Control here in
Stamford almost two weeks ago.  Their owner likes to purchase animals
and give them up (they did the same thing with a Great Dane earlier this
year)

The boy is a sable, the girl an albino.  Little girl kisses.  Both are
very sweet and maybe about 3 or 4 years old.  No visible medical issues
but they didn't give AC any medical history.

Anyone have room in their hearts and home for this pair let me know.  I'd
love to see them in a forever home in time for Thanksgiving.

Connie, Butch, Maggie-playing at the bridge-CB, and Chloe