Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:50:24 -0700
Hi guys, two things.

One is for you Laura H.:

I saw a pic of your Duncan a couple years ago and fell in love with the
dark sables!!

I wanted to let you know that I finally have a Duncan of my own!!  He is
so cute too, looks like your baby.  His name is Nicky, you might've heard
about him?  I forgot to tell ya:)

Anyways, he is doing grat.  Gained a whole bunch of weight and is a plump
little fellow.  He is also a hyper active maniac!  But he does looove to
cuddle with his mommy.

Raw Diets:
I have switched mine over to a natural/raw diet.  They are doing fine on
it, except for Johnny.  He refuses to eat the ground chicken or chicken
wings, sometimes even duck soup.  He turns up his nose and freaks out if
I try to make him eat it!  I have tried putting it on his nose which
works well, but he isn't getting enough food in him.  So I am giving him
some nutrical and giving him small amounts of chicken at feeding time.
I am about to try the whole babyfood approach because I am not getting
very far with him.  My others are going fabulous though, especially
Nicky.  He loves to crunch down on bones.  So does my girlie.  My Dude
is looving the raw chicken gravy, he laps it up more than anyone else.

They are figuring out how much they need to eat, which is good, and a
lot, LOT less poop in the litter box.  We have three feeding times.  They
each get a few tablespoons of meat a day, plus bones in the evening (two
of 'em anyways.)

I'll let you guys know when Johnny converts!

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.