From:
Robin davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:57:39 -0500
I know what it is like to be flamed.  Unfortunately there is always at
least one bad apple.  If I was closer I would love to help Mia.  But it
is too far away.  I also know what it is like to have a problem pregnancy.
Mia you are in my thoughts and prayers.  And June 4th is a good day to have
a baby.  I also want to thank you for all you have done for all the
fuzzies.  I know they have thanked you with war dances and dooks.

Robin and the 5 fat fuzzbutts
P.S.  Dont let one BAD apple spoil this wonderful list