From:
Dayle & Becky Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:49:25 -0500
I haven't written for a while but today I wish for Sandee and everyone at
the Bridge to greet my precious little Harley.  He is a blonde boy with
dark tips on his hair.  He just arrived yesterday as I held him and helped
him to the bridge.  He loves Mountain Dew (I sent a can with him in case
they don't have any there) but I bet they do.  He loves to run and play but
his favorite toy is a plastic grocery sack.  I know he will have lots of
friends there as he was such a friendly and sweet boy.  I am having a hard
time writing this cause I am still crying.  He had an abdominal tumor that
could not be treated.  He lasted a long time with it and did not have any
pain.  He finally got so weak and looked to me for help that I helped him
the only way I could.  I let him go.  So please meet him at the bridge
cause I know you all will fall in love with him too.

A very heart-broken Becky