From:
Andy & Possum Reporters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:30:25 -0400
Help Needed !!!!!

Margaret is well known to our shelter and has always been a good ferret
mom but she needs help now.

Permission granted to cross post

Kendra is a white ferret dark eyes, also approx 5-6 years, sweet as
anything gentle fuzzie.  Then there is baby holly (about 3 yrs.old) and
Big Harry that is about 4 or 5 years old.  both pretty healthy ALL of my
ferrets could use weight on them.  Between me being so depressed and the
situation with my mother, they haven't gotten anything special or any
extra time or anything.  I am ashamed at myself.  Then there are the two
silvers-big guys also about 5 Magic and Blue.  Two wonderful lovable
guys, I love them all to bits.  Lastly is Jimmy and Jimmy is a sable guy
but underweight.  He needs a lot of TLC because I haven't given them any
and it's not right.  I can't tell you how guilty I feel.  I don't really
have anything but my pets, they are basically it; but I have to do what's
right for them now even if it makes me feel more depressed to think of
it.  I will take the pictures tomorrow and send them to you as well.  I
will keep them small so you don't have to spend a long time downloading
them.  I also only have one of those crappy pay as you go cell pnones
with about 10 dollars worth left on it and I won't get money until at
least next tuesday.  So if anyone is interested they can call
347-733-4705 but so far email is better.

skyflyer1263@... skyflyer1263 @yahoo.com no spaces

I am staying with my sister for now so I can use her computer anytime.
Thank you again Brenda, I know you have many of your own difficulties
and I appreciate your help, I know how short you are on time.

Take care for now Love Margaret

If you know anyone thay may be able to help please pass this on.

Please contact Margaret directly.