From:
Tom Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:59:14 -0400
Hello,

I am asking for everyone's help to point out a glaring problem.  I went to
the Petco in Montgomeryville, PA tonight, there were 7 ferrets in a small
cage without food and with dirty water.  The smell was absolutely horrible.
I grabbed some food and dropped it in through the top and watched the
hungry little guys run after it.  There was a manager on duty who was about
20 yrs old.  She said that the other cage broke and that is the reason that
the ferrets are in this new tank.  If you could see the conditions it would
bother you.  There is not even a litter box in the cage, there was waste
everywhere.  I could barely stand the smell so i don't know how those
poor guys could deal with it.  I don't know who to call or what I can do
about it but I would like suggestions.  If anyone wants to call the store
the number is 215-393-5760.

Thanks for your time.