From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 01:11:33 -0700
Anyone in panama city area have fuzzies?  I went to the southern ferret
festivle, and sort of had a valuable left/stolen behind (not AT the
festivle, but when I went to an arcade/pool hall) , now it is found, and
I cannot drive the 6 hours to pick it up!  (I'm in Decatur, AL)and they
refuse to ship it (although I offered a nice amount) I know it's not
really fuzzy related, but I know I can trust a fuzzy lover :)  If anyone
in that area would be willing to do a small favor, please let me know :)

-valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /