From:
Matthew Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 20:31:09 -0600
Hi all,
I have only been on the list for the past two days but wanted to put up a
quick post about my new Sable named Kitty.  Kitty (my son named him that
because he seems to think he is a Cat) is about 10 weeks old and an
incredible ball of energy.  He is the first ferret my family has owned and
was bought after doing ALOT of research on the internet.  I wanted to go
into this being fully prepared.  I must say that when we got him I went a
little overboard on accessories or so my wife seems to think :) But there
are so many cool ferret things out there whats a guy to do?  Now I am just
trying to figure out how to convince my wife to let me get another fuzzie
to keep kitty company when we are gone.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Well
enough rambling.

Matthew & Kitty (hopefully the name won't cause a personality conflict)