From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 12:06:03 -0400
As our scene opens we see two Mongoose wanna-bees wearing clear glass
salt shakers over their heads (couldn't find any aviation goggles small
enough) and long scarves sitting in the black leatherette bucket seat of
a hovercraft's cockpit.  There are many curious dials and guages and lit
buttons and levers behind them.  The one with the big white blaze on her
head stands and addresses her computer audience.

"Ahem. Sukie wrote:
>What I want to know is this: WHO is going to go on the rescue to save
>Todd and return the Oracle's hovercraft and cauldron, or will Todd
>escape and turn James Bond on those silly girls?

We would like the Great Wattled One to know that we didn't precisely
*take* the Oracle's hovercraft.  She was so bessotted with the fragrant,
fermented outpouring of the copper still she keeps stashed back in the
Tennessee brushland that she couldn't have *found* her own sour mash
smelling Depended derriere with GPS satellite technology, much less be
trusted to drive *this* baby.  It was a purely humanitarian gesture on
*our* part to part it from her, before she killed someone with it.
Besides, the tractor keeps getting antifreeze in the oil and we can't
figure out where it's coming from."

(Close camera shot of face as she removes the glass salt shaker with a
sound like a cork popping.  She scowls,and lifts her upper lip in a
snarl, revealing a length of ivory fang.)

"As for Todd, we do not *fear* him, (a muted "Heeee!" of agreement is
heard in the background) and posession is 9/10ths of the law."
(End scene)

Alexandra in MA