From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 07:59:47 -0600
Hello all I am trying to find out if there is a Shelter in the Syracuse area
where I could board my guys while I am on Vacation from August 8-16th.  I am
going to be on a camping trip and I don't think it would be a good situation
for them, we rough it pretty hard.  If there is anyone in the area that
would be willing to board them for that period.

They are two very friendly ferrets who gwt along well with others, up to
date on all vaccinations and never had ECE.

Please let me know.

Thanks very Much
Mark
Bob And Marmot