From:
Eleanor Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:43:44 -0400
We bought a used videotape at a garage sale and finally got around to
watching it.  It's called the Freshman and it's from back in 1990 (before I
knew what a ferret was!).  It's a strange, but enjoyable movie starring
Matthew Broderick and Marlon Brando and involving a strange scheme to make
money.  Without giving the plot away, there's a weird character who enters
the room with a cute ferret draped around his neck, and he's on the screen
for more than a few seconds .  I'd recommend this movie even without the
ferret.

Secondly, I'd like to contact Ann Ryan (whom I bought a cage from last year
about this time) to discuss ferret sitting, but I've misplaced (make that
'lost') her email address and her tel. number.

Eley

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]