From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 00:04:26 -0600
I know BEW's aren't the most common out there but I really doubt that there
are only 1 in 10,000...  People tell us our K-Nack is a black-eyed white...
I disagree b/c she's not all white, she has sprinklings of gray, and her
eyes are a dark, dark ruby that definitely look the evil red when the light
hits them right.  Anyway, the point is, I'm sure there rare, but would
someone else confirm whether or not they are THAT rare?  K-Nack sure didn't
cost me anymore than if I had bought one of her cellmates.

I'm not sure who brought up food shape, but I had problems with food getting
stuck on the roof of my ferts mouths as well. I can't remember but I _think_
it was Iam's Kitten food. It happened a few times and they ferts reacted in
the same way, pawing at the top of their mouths.  Funny thing is, I switched
off of Iams to something else then BACK to Iams (now mixed 8in1 Ferret
Ultra-blend) and they haven't had the problem again.  I would assume it was
a freak thing if it hadn't happened more than once to more than one ferret.
Either way, it hasn't happened again.  Maybe they food is a tad smaller now?
I dunno...

Anna and her SP and their too large crew