From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:50:54 -0400
This month's raffle is an awesome one!  We have a set of glass salt and
pepper shakers with an acid etched ferret on each.  Theses items were
donated to the shelter and are beautiful!  Funds raised from this month's
raffle will go towards upcoming medical costs for all the incoming
surrenders.  You don't want to miss out on this set!  Tickets are only
$1.00 each or you can get 6 for only $5.00.  For more information on the
raffle, to see the great item, and to purchase tickets, go to our web
site and click on the fundraisers tab.

Thank you in advance for the continued support!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981