From:
Jamie Schuster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 20:01:48 -0400
Hi all,
How sad!!!!!!!  This story just had me bawling and now just has me plain
p***ed off.  How can people be so insensitive and cruel?  Even if you don't
want a fuzzie anymore(I could'nt imagine why), there are so many places and
people that would take them.  There is just no excuse for abuse like this!
One call to any humane society could hook you up with a number of options.

Now on a different note, I am not flaming the person who commented on
Marshall Farms but am just stating my own experience.  I have two ferrets,
one MF, the other nonMF.  My MF girl is the sweetest, healthiest, softest,
best ferret a person could own.  Never even attempted to bite (even as a
kit).  Now my non- MFer, I love her and all, but she is scrawny, a pretty
bad biter(getting better though), and not nearly as social.  I have had
several bouts with diarrhea with her and she is just all around not as
healthy.  I wish people would just get off this MF bashing.  It gets old
after a while.  Plus, if the ferret did not have tatoos then it was probably
not a MF ferret in the first place as the paperwork I got with my girl
states that the tatoos are there trademark.  Well, just had to get that off
my chest.  Dooks and War Dances to all, Jamie (Abby,the dreaded MF ferret,
and Snowflake,I don't mean to bite mommy(really I don't))