From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 02:16:31 -0500
>Let the gossip end guys, please.  I know how easy it is to gossip.  How
>easy to believe gossip.  But, You are harming the innocent shelter
>ferrets with this garbage.  You really are.
>
>Lisette

Lissette,

You are spreading bad information.  Although Sara no longer lives in St.
Louis, Furry Ferrets is still going.  Was there not too long ago.  Kurt
is running it.

As for Sara saying untrue things: well all I can say is I have known
her, in person, for several years.  Sara can be a bit blunt at times,
but lying isn't something she does.  I knew her when her and Kurt went
\o Chicago to pick up ferrets.  They were both extremely upset at the
treatment they received and what they had been told.

I wasn't there and neither were you.  So you talking about it is
gossiping.  I know that Sara does not like saying such things, but does
so because she feels a need to do so, for the good of the ferrets.

FURRY has adopted out several hundred ferrets themselves, They have
always done, and continue to do adoption days in the St.  Louis area,
have fund raisers, run a club and publish a newsletter.  They take in
any kind of ferret, with the belief that *no* ferret is unadoptable.
Recently, two ferrets who were old and in the final stages of cancer were
turned over to the shelter, they found a home for them to be loved in in
the last days of their lives.

They have driven all over the place, in several states, to take in and
adopt out ferrets.

I have never, ever known them to be dishonest.  Even as friends.  Sara
has been very blunt with me on occasion, and she always does so with
compassion.  She is just not a trouble maker nor has a mean bone in her
body.

And frankly, from the innuendo inherent in your post, I think you owe her
an apology for talking about an event you know absolutely nothing about.

And take note, I managed to debate your post without running you down.
You could have easily said what you have found at GFCA without saying a
damn thing about Sara or the FURRY shelter.

Maggie