From:
Jon Doe 386 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:25:07 -0700
It is with a deep saddness that I had to release Vinnie from his pain
the vet called me and told me that surgery wouldn't improve his quality
of life and he would be in agony for his remaining days.  He had spinal
injuries that the vet didn't see at first and would have been paralyzed in
his back legs.  Sandee Vinnie likes to be chased I hope there is someone
around maybe another fert that can chase him around and be chased.
-------

David Owings
Shadow