From:
msperling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 05:50:05 -0800
Hello everyone!!
This past week end my boyfriend and I decided to take a driver ovr to
Delarware to visit the Mall I believe it was called cristiana mall, and we
saw a pet store named Doctorx so we went inside to see if they had any
ferrets.  Well, it was crowded being a Sunday and raining and once we got
past the front door inside was a aquarium filled with four little
fuzzbutts,the aqarium had PINE bedding all over and poop all over too.  The
food bowl was literaly covered in PINE bedding and what food there was had
poop inside of it.  I saw a man was in the process of purchasing a ferrert
and when the sales clerk tried to get the one he wanted,she HIT yes hit the
albino one that was nipping at her for attention.When I finaly said
something ( I am a shy quiet type of person) she ignored my asking why she
hit him/her.  I was so upset over this I decided to post this to let others
know what all of us can do?  I never saw such appalling conditions there.The
ferrets are not taken care of in my opinion.Who would let them have PINE
bedding first off?  and secondly,who would let a food bowl be covered in
bedding and poop?  I know not all pet stores are like this,most are taken
good care of but please everyone who migh live close to that mall, I need
your help in making sure that the ferrets are being taken care of and most
of all loved.  Sure stores are very busy I worked at Pestsmart and we had
tons of small animals there and never in the years I had worked there was
the cages that bad or the animals not given some TLC..When the store closed
we used to play with them and make sure that everyone inside was *cozy safe
and warm*.  Thanks everyone for listening to me and for your help.

**msperling********

===

"Don't be afraid to dream..for out of the most fragile dreams come miracles"