Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 15:41:33 -0700
Hi all
I have been going around checking again on all my charges here at da
bridge.  They all seem as happy as can be expected and content.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Bailey.  I looked up
Nibbles and she waz here to meet her.  The meeting waz tense but there waz
no fighting and after a time they seemed to get along all right.  I think
it waz Nibbles wanting to know what waz going on at home.  They talked for
some time with Nibbles catching up on all da news at home.  Then they
wondered over to da Tube Park and entered da tube races.  They were not
great together but it will come with time I think.  Bailey said to tell
mommy it waz alright and that she luved her and to send lots of hugs and
kisses.

I am off to chew on my cheweasel and maybe go visit my brothers and sister
here.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee