Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:30:53 -0800
Hi all

Things are still slow.  Spring seems to be coming down there but it is
always spring here.

A little guy named Tippy came in today.  He waz met by Cloud Dancer and a
bunch of others.  They welcomed him warmmly and then started clamoring for
news and gossip of home.  They all sat and listened while Tippy brought
everyone up to date.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  After dat they headed off to grab some lunch at da Babyfood
Balconey.  They ate for some time.  Then it waz off to da Sock Steal game
where they pitched in and got a enormous stash of socks for Tippy.  They
helped carry all da stuff over to Dirt Mountain where they made him
comfortable in his den.  They had already dug a very large area and had
room to spare.  You can't dig it all as da Boss just makes it bigger.
Then it waz time to run through da fields and play chase for a while.
He said to send lots of luv and hugs and cuddles to his daddy.

I looked up Bandit in da puter thingy.  I had a small problem finding da
right one as there are a lot here by dat name.  I did locate him though
and you are right, he waz over at da Fruit Bar sucking down rasins.  He
said he is happy dat you have someone to cuddle with at night and play
with.  He said he misses you to but soon everyone will be together here.
It is not bad here as there are plenty of rasins and other stuff to do,
so it is comfortable.  He will be watching in da reflecting Pool to keep
track of you.  He said to send hiz luv to Belle and to his mommy too,
along with kisses for everyone.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool myself.  Got to look in on a friend.  Gotta
go.

Bye BYe
Sandee