From:
debfossum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 01:15:18 -0600
I have been on the FML for just over 3 years.  If seems that every few
months a post is written which trashes a shelter.  It may be due to
anything from adoption policies to cleanliness of the facilities.  A
few days later someone involved with the shelter will respond as to how
wonderful the policies are and how clean the facility.

Usually the person posting originally is upset at the shelter and is
lashing out in this very public forum.  Is this to further hurt the
shelter?

This time I happen to know both parties.  Dawn seems to think we should
all discuss this on the FML and write to her personally.  To what purpose
is this?  In the Company of Ferrets has a basic difference of opinion with
Dawn over the care of ferrets.  End of subject.

Debbie F