From:
Weaselpals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 03:20:06 -0800
Hello,
I was just wondering how many ferrets there are out there in each
state?????

I am just curious to see which state has the most ferrets !!

I was thinking in January after the holidays maybe I can post each week
a state and the people on this list who have ferrets can email me with
the number of ferrets that own them, then total up all the ferrets and
it will give us a general idea.  I won't need to know any personal
information like the city you live in, just maybe how many males and how
many females ferrets that own you !!  Then I can post the results to this
list !!

Ada

Kerry & Ada Gibbs (Weaselpals)
http:www.homestead.com/weaselpals.html
(Ferret Hammocks for Sale)

[Moderator's note: Don't forget countries too, though I don't know how
representative any of the numbers will be.  BIG]