From:
"Mason T. Weinrich" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 13:54:07 -0400
Hey folks -

A friend of mine needs to place two sweet little ferrets, one sable and one
siamese.  I know they are 3-6 months old, have all their shots, and appear
to be healthy.  They appear to be males by size, but appear to be females by
gender examination.  I can't find ear tatoos on either, but I don't know who
the breeder is.  They are very sweet, but need a little bit of nip training.
They have lived together their whole lives, and should go as a pair.  They,
along with a 24 x 36 cage (which needs a good cleaning) are FREE!  They
belong to a friend of a friend, and are currently living in a cage in a
photo shop in the same building as our office.  They get taken out
frequently, but only get a play romp once a week (although I now have them
out in my office).

Anyone who wants them can call me at home in the evening - 508-546-5844 - or
call Gino or Christine at Northlight Photo - 508-283-4694 during business
hours (they actually have them).

These two will make wonderful pets for someone - can't we please help them
out?

Best - Mason, Slinky, Pogo (who are very hopeful for them), and Leila th Cat
(who wonders why anyone would want these two rat-things....)

[Moderator's note: Mason is on the east coast of Massachusetts. BIG]