From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 19:56:19 -0700
To help make the FML July 4th Card Exchange great, Kat Parsons has
generously donated her time and talents to create a page where we can
record the daily totals.  Our goal this year is to raise $1000.00 for
ADV Research and now thanks to Kat, everyone will be able to go a special
page and watch the total grow daily!  The page will also display a record
of the donors so you will be able to check and see if your donation has
been received!  (The page location will be revealed once the exchange
starts!)

If you haven't signed up for the exchange yet, there's still time to do
so!  You can either sign up by sending me an e-mail or by going to:
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

I will take sign-ups for another week, so don't delay and get your name
to me right away!  If you're still not sure how the card exchange works,
please let me know!  I hope you will join us in this special cause!

Thanks!!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC
Support Our Shelters