From:
Dave Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 21:13:57 -0500
I was in the toy store today, and bought a ball, big as a softball, and it
has a battery inside, and the ball rolls around by itself.  I thought it
would be a great toy for the ferrets to chase.  The toy is called Squiggle
Ball by Hart, it sold for $9.99.  And a size A battery is inside, and when I
brought it home and let it roll around, I watched the ferrets chase it for a
good 30 minutes, Loosewire got mad at the one who was having the best time
with it, and would attack her to keep her from chasing the ball.  It will
not get hung up, if it goes into a corner, it moves its self out and keeps
rolling all about.  I think your ferrets would love it, they had one with a
look alike ferret attached to it, and it slid all around the floor with the
ball, but we figured that the ferrets would rip it off in no time at all.

Marti Smith
Dave Smith
Life Member, National Rifle Association
http://kode.net/~dsmith