From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:24:38 -0700
Today, I have to say goodbye to Pheonix, but I'm just not sure how.  I've
put my heart and soul into this little guy but my efforts have been
defeated.  I sit here typing this tears in my eyes.  I know he's tired
and he wants to come home with gabby-goo, I just keep trying to hold on.
I know it's for me he's kept going as I feed him every morning & night,
but the look is there, he's telling me mom it's time for me to go.  I
thought that he would just go to sleep but he wakes up and I hold out
hope that theres something there, keep trying I tell myself.  I never
thought that I could hurt so much.  Tommorrow, I'm going to make that
call and Dr Katie will help me to let him be in pease.  I know now that
one more day has to end....

So long my friend, I'll see you in heaven someday.  Yours shelter mom...
I love you!

I'm sending this before that call, so that I can make that call, I hope
you understand...Sandee