Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:21:16 -0400
Joey's pathology came back as a sweat gland adenocarcinoma which is
malignant. BUT Dr. Jeff said the margins are clear which means he
got it all!! Whoop Whoop!! He said there's a small chance of it
metastasising (spreading) but feels those possibilities are slim. Of
course he'll have to be watched from now on for any signs of distress
but what ferret around here isn't!! If anyone has had anything similar
to this with their kids I'd like to hear from you. Again, my warmest
thanks for your outreach for Joey's surgery and progress.

Kim Kelly
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat
A Florida Ferret Rescue!!

--
We will not know peace until all of the unprotected and unloved are
encircled by strong, caring arms.