From:
Michelle Mathews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:51:13 -0400
well its official my eldest ahs insolumia rushed her to the vet when I
had her brother in for shots because I thought she was choking no the
pawing at the mouth was because her blood sugar was at 50.  It seems to
me no matter how much reading you do or prep it still hits u like a ton
of bricks I seriously had convince myself that her lagging was just a
sign of old age and kept up with her regular vet visits.

well Dr. laudonio here in tucson gave me a ten day supply of pred and we
take her back in on the 12.  And whoa as soon as she has that dose of
pred is she a raging ball of fur I dont think the younger ones can keep
up with her!