From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 01:42:18 -0500
Hi Ya'll,

I have been trying to stay on top of things, yet trying to help out my
friend, but I find I cannot do both and stay on the list any longer.  I
have some very personal issues I need to work out and also need to work on
my health a bit too.

I am sure that everyone will keep my updated.  And I will still be working
on my projects.  Never fear.

Everyone, give all your fuzzies hugs and kisses from their Auntie Maggie
in Missouri.

BIG, thanks for being such a good and patient friend. Please unsubscribe
me from this and the anniv. list. Thanks.

love,

Mo' Maggie Mae and the 25 Mustelid Monkeys of Mid Missouri

"The present is what exists, and all that is not present does not exist.
The past does not exist."-J.P. Sartre