From:
Marta Towne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:58:32 -0600
Hello gentle readers, I just wanted to write and let everyone know that
we have some ferrets available for adoption here at Fuzzy Kisses Ferret
Shelter in Green Forest, AR.  I never imagined that we would grow this big
this fast.  I got my first ferret in Dec 1998 (Pepper) and my daughter got
one in Jan (SolT), since then it has snowballed.  GOt two little girls in,
8 yrs old and both sick.  They went to the Bridge in Feb and Mar,
respectively.  Then got another set in, babies the woman had had a week and
didn't want because they would not use the litter pan all the time.  Well,
I fell for Spice, and my mother fell for Suger.  Worked out really well
(especially since my mom can't have them at her house because of my Step
father, they live here!).  Then came a set of 6 yr old boys, Milo and Max,
who are going to live in Michigan, and a 2 yr old girl who quickly went
from Missy to Nutmeg and became my mother's other fert!  Next came a call
from the Shelter, could I please take three ferrets that had been turned
in?  Fleas, ear mites, horrid condition, what could I say...sure.  So now
Cloves, Cinnimon and Creme of Tartar (hey, I ran outa spices!).  Creme is a
3 yr old Albino with a cateract and Cinnimon and Cloves are 1 and 1.5 year
old boys.  Cloves was supposed to be a whole Hob, but he is not!  He went
from StudMuffin (orig name) to Dudmuffin!

So, if anyone in this area is interested in adoting a fert, please email
me.  I will send you an application.  Hurry, before I get REALLY attached!
At the moment I have ten!!!!!

Marta Towne
Lhasa Apso Rescue of Arkansas
Fuzzy Kisses Ferret Shelter