From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:15:19 -0500
Well it has taken me long enough to post on what a great experience
the Symposium was, both as an attendee and as a vendor. Having never
attended a symposium we had no idea as to what it would be like.
Believe me, it was wonderful. To all those that worked so hard in
preparation for it - thank you.

We did very well in the sales of our Ferret Tower of Fun, which was a
surprise to us as we felt it might be to large of an item for those to
take home but much to our amazement this did not pose a problem at all.
The tower was so well received that we hope others will visit our web
site at http://www.ferrettower.com.
People seemed to enjoy the cards by Deva, so all in all it was a good
show.

What a great learning experience, the speakers were very informative
and so willing to reply to questions many of us had.  The chance to
meet and greet so many people that you only knew by an email address
was priceless.

The food at the Shelter Dinner was delicious, but then we knew that
Renee would live up to her reputation.

I could go on and on about what a great experience but I know that
I would forget to mention someone that played such a large part in
pulling all of this together that I think I will stop, while I am
ahead.

Thanks to all, Cindy & Tom Scheidt