From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 07:47:50 EST
I was on the Acme Pet website and they were asking members if they made
included their pets in their resolutions for the new year.  So I thought I
would write my promises to the fuzzies for the new century

I will always remember that I CHOSE you as my life long companions and will
be with you for whatever it is you need.

I will play, hug, love, kiss, etc., you every day as much as you want.

I will be grateful the little nips on the hand and poopies in the corners
of the floor because they are your ways of teaching me patience and
understanding.

Your schedule takes precedence over mine.

I love you Butch and Maggie!  Thanks for sharing you're lives with me, I am
so glad we found each other

Connie