From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:02:47 -0400
I would like to Thank evertone who protisapated in the card exchange for
owe vet's.  (Please excuse all miss spelled words I just got finished
writing out my 20 some cards and I cant think right and my fingers dont
wont to work right either).  I would also like to give a Big THANK YOU to
Judy Cooke for doing this.  We need to show our Vet's we Appreciate them
for all there hard work and time.

I would also like to tell you what brought this on, I had to go see Val
one day to pick up some stuff and give her some info. and she was in the
barn washing one of her horses for an upcoming show the next day and we
were just talking and she said that she needed a brake and the horse
shows she go's to was her way to unwind and have a break.  well last
time I said I would like a vacation we had an Ice storm and was with
out electrice for 12 days what a vacation but I said I wanted a PAYED
vacation and didnt get it:( just acouple of unpayed days off:(.  and
that got me thinking HOW many times do we show our Vets we appreciate
them?  So I started a cross-stich of a horse for Val and then it came to
mind about the Card exchange so I asked Judy about it and it looks like
it became a big Hit.  We do not know what STRESS our Vet's go through
each day so I hope this will Brighten up there day when they start
getting there cards.  Val has put up with the many questions and calls
and Squeezed me in one her busy days to take care of my kids,she's there
24/7 when ever I need her,she go's above and beyond the call of duty and
not just for me.  and that go's for my other Vet in columbus Dr.Beer the
same one Kat go's to he has always been there and has taken great care of
my kids and has worked with Val to help with the kids when she wasnt for
sure about something.

My Vet's are GREAT You got to LOVE them what about you have you told your
Vet how much you appreciate them?  Thank you all for a great card
exchange

  Anna and The Fuzzy Zoo Kids
    Ernesine,Max,Jesse,Minnie,Darla,Sebastian
      Missing Ernie and Cinders