From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 09:31:41 -0700
>It wasn't part of your sig file - at least not as far as I can tell.  So
>that means it was part of your Marshall Farms post.  If the quote in
>question has nothing to do with the FML, as you have just said, then why
>was it included in your post?

No, I don't use a signature file.  If I did, it would probably follow my
name.

Glenn J.
Chuki....I am getting nowhere with Pop over this paycheck stuph and I've
exhausted the usual techniques like circular logic and inane rambling.  But
there is one BIG hammer left.

[Moderator's note: I guess this degenerated into a private disagreement.
Please continue it offline.  BIG]