From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:22:59 -0800
to raise money for my vet bills...

I hate to do this...I have been collecting these Cairn Studio Gnomes for
around 10 years.  [I have had to quit buying them...but I still HAD
them.] I love my collection...bit i am in real nedd of funds right now...

I will be selling the pieces a few at a time on E-Bay till I am down to
the pieces I can not bear to part with...

i would say that most of these pieces have been retired...but since i
have been out of the collecting/buying end for a few years...i can not
say when they retired...the Cairn Studio web-site does not list retired
pieces.  Angelyn is on the site...so I am pretty sure she is not
retired...

Tim Wolfe does the most fantastic animal pieces...i really love them...

here is what i have up for now...

ANGELYN by Tom Clark, Cairn Studios
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6130609001

BUNNY SLOPE by Tom Clark & Tim Wolfe, Cairn Studios
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6130614345

MAESTRO by Tom Clark, Cairn Studios
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6130618005

MEL by Tim Wolfe, Cairn Studios
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6130621001

ETHEL by Tim Wolfe, Cairn Studios
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6130623482

IDA by Tim Wolfe, Cairn Studios
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6130625049

CLARA by Tim Wolfe, Cairn Studios
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6130627565

TRAVIS by Tim Wolfe, Cairn Studios
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6130631841

please...pass this along to any other groups...you never know who is a
collector...or who might find these precious pieces adorable and
irresistable...

thank you...
JustPlainKat

=====