Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 08:25:35 -0500
While I agree that it is possible to get dependent on laxatives (my
grandmother was so I realized this back in the 1970s) my question
involved whether or not you believe that an inert substance like
vaseline will cause the same dependence.

What makes laxatives habit forming is the chemicals contained in them,
stimulants that make the bowels moved. Last time I knew vaseline didn't
have these.

Sukie don't bother answering. I probably won't understand what you
right anyway.

Margie