From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:54:51 -0400
We are in the final countdown to thank our FML moderator, Bill Gruber,
for all that he does for us each day.  Bill has selected two charities
which help ferret shelters, and even just a few dollars makes a huge
difference.  As you will have also already noticed on many days in the
last week the IFC is helping ferret victims of Katrina and their people,
and is of extreme importance in helping to improve USDA/APHIS standards
for ferrets, as well as being the group which brings you the IFC symposia
and fora.

See the total of $4237.61 (which hopefully will be even higher when you
look) and who have shown their big hearts and polite natures by giving so
far in http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml5000.html

Today is FML Digest 4992

Tues,     4492     8  today
Wed,      4493     7