From:
Sandra Zobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 10:15:16 EDT
Yes Kim, you are not crazy.  Ferrets snore and dreams just as we do.

As far as you husband snoring, I have learned a few tricks to deal with
my husbands inhalation of the house at night.

1: This may sound uncomfortable for your husband, but a good nights sleep
is important to you as well.  Snoring is generally worse when your spouse
is on his back sleeping.  Place a tennis ball or something under his back
that would make him uncomfortable to sleep on his back and make his turn
to his side.  Or get a special pillow that has an incline on it that
props his head up.  This is what we have and it does help.

2: As far as snoring fuzzies, I have yet to find anything to help with
this.  My Shea not only snores but must have very vivid dreams too.  He
dooks and chatters in his sleep as well as paw twitches and shreiks.  I
have just learned to acceptt it and pet him to soothe him back into a
nice slumber.

Good Luck
Sandy
and The Troublesome  Threesome