From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 21:14:53 -0800
************************ATTENTION FLO OPERATIVES****************************

*** ALPHA GENERAL ROWDY REPORTING,

Let it be known that in my duties as a FLO officer I am always fair no
matter what.  Tho I have had my differences with operative Eloise I have
heard of her great bravery lately.  For those FLO operatives not informed
yet opertaive Eloise was forced to visit the headquarters of a FLO Doctor
recently to receive vaccinations.  She went bravely tho not at her own
will.  At said Doc's she suffered severe reactions to those nasty shots
and was incapacitated for a short while.  Due to her extreme bravery and
will to survive and fight for the FLO another day we commend her on these
attributes.  Congratulations operative Eloise!!!!!!!

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *