From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:25:46 -0600
>From:    "Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Pet Sitting and also sweet Barb
>
>OK it started because we got a lot of calls and don't know how to say
>no...

Translation:  Vicki is a softhearted broad!  XD

>So in short that paid donation, uh for the privilege to play with
>someone else's ferrets for a few days or a few weeks (and in 2 cases
>a few months),

Which underscores a very important point: Vicki bends over backwards to
take care of fuzzies, no matter what the cost to her.  I know that she
has sometimes taken on what most people would consider WAYYYY too much
to do...yet she still opens her home and her heart to those that need it.
Shouldn't all rescue/shelter folks be this way?  (maybe they are -- and
more power to every one of them who has their heart in the right place!!)

>OH and Mrs. Eri Garner is looking into getting us paypal -

Currently am working on a few ideas to help the fuzzies... :)

We adopted one of our fuzzies, Tucker, from Vicki several months ago.
Alleged to be a DEW, the little guy is changing color still; either he
or Mother Nature haven't finished with the changes yet, so we're still
waiting to see how he'll turn out.  He is one of the sweetest, funniest
little carpet-munchers!  Every day is a new adventure with him.  He loves
our other two ferts, Indy & Pixie, and he ADORES our youngest kitty,
Fiona.  Fi even climbs into their cage and sleeps occasionally. :)

My advice: Find a good rescue or shelter with caring people like Vicki,
and ADOPT!! -- and perhaps you can have a little love like our Tuckafert!

~Eri