From:
"Gordon G. Hall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 17:53:25 -0500
Hi gang

I've been a lurker now for several months and enjoy this list very much.  I
have 2 ferts; Tikka, MF, m, sable standard, 2 yrs next month, and Alisheba,
shelter adoption, f, chocolate point, almost 4 yrs.  As for me, I'm 37 yrs
SWF, very poor financially but extremely rich in love, living in northern
VA.  Reading scifi/fantasy and the fuzzballs is pretty much my life, oh
yeah, I deliver pizza for a living.  Sometimes Tikka decides I'm not allowed
to leave the house without him so he helps in my deliveries ( he drives
while I hold the pizza,hehe).

Now that that is out of the way, basically I'm responding to a post mid-Dec
( slightly behind as you can see ) about those way cool plexi-glass ferret
gates that sell for WAY too much.  I made my own.  Go to a hardware store
and buy a big shhet of plexi-glass, mine is 36" x 30" I think, and stick it
in the door.  It stays put all by itself and is easily removed by pushing on
it, ferrets don't have the strength to do it themselves though.  The cost
was vaguely around $20 as I recall.

About that poor beaten fuzzy, there are LOTS of sentiments running through
my brain.  I too would have left that woman WAY before such a thing could
happen ( or left with him when it did ) but to each his own.  I feel the
woman should feel the long arm of justice but think the man should be left
out as he truly felt horrible about the situation.  I'd be glad to join you
Troy in your efforts as long as the husband is left alone, feel free to
email me any info you have.

Blessed be
Taliesin ( Leslie)
PS if emailing me, please be sure to state my name, either one, as I share
my roomate's computer. Thanx gain.