From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 13:40:39 -0500
If you have a copy of the general 5-part FAQ on paper, your hard drive,
etc., please check to make sure that part 5 has

| Subject: (11.1) Common diseases in ferrets
|
| Once again, I'm not a vet or even a ferret expert, but here's a list
| of several of the most common medical problems in ferrets.
|
| Intestinal blockages
|    Caused by eating something indigestible, such as an eraser, a

(possibly slightly different wording, but definitely starting with
"Intestinal blockages") right after the table of contents.  If not, please
get a new copy any of the usual ways, including asking me to email or
paper-mail it to you.

It was just drawn to my attention that part 5, as it was last updated in
October, was missing a big chunk of text at the beginning.  I'm not sure how
that happened (or how it went for 2.5 months without being noticed before!),
but it's been fixed and updated at the CUNY listserver as well as my FTP
site and the Web.  Its filename at the listserver is ANSWERS PART5 FERRET .

Thanks,

--
- Pam Greene
Ferret Central <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/>