From:
Nancy Stenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:00:01 -0600
Sandee,

Please welcome our Cyclone, who left us on Saturday at the age of 7-1/2.
He'd been getting weaker for some time, losing hair and blood sugar, and
Lupron wasn't helping.  Then before we could rethink the treatment--
and while I was away at a conference--he crashed, and showed signs of
internal bleeding.  My husband rushed him to the vet on Friday, but he
never came home.

Help him find his friends Adjective and Koala, and while you're at it,
would you check for me on how they are.  I was away also just a year ago
when Adjie (also 7-1/2 at the time) had to be helped to go, and couldn't
write in.  Your computer was down I think when I reported losing Koala
the previous November to a respiratory infection; she was just 4.

I hope they're doing well and I'm sure they'll be glad to see Cyclone
again.

Take good care of them for us.  Thanks
Nancy