From:
Marta -Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 07:51:42 PDT
I just bought my little ones a new toy.  It is called a kitty carasol.I
bought it at walmart for $15.  It is a round piece of wood, with a cylinder
standing on it, and a second piece of wood on top..the second piece of wood
turns.  Everything is covered in carpet.  Hanging from the circles are small
stuffed animals.  My little Sasha who claims any beenie baby for her own
went NUTS!  :)....Of course she grabbed one of the toys to drag off to her
hidey hole, but it wouldn't come loose!  She worked and worked..climbed on
top and tried that way...wandered back and forth working things out, hissed,
dooked...poor thing :)....the others love it too, but none like Sasha.  She
is still trying to figure out how to drag it off to her hole :)....just
thought I'd let you know.

Marta and my little angels
Angelina, Sasha, Chico and Nikoali