From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 13:50:09 -0500
hello
I went to the MI Humane Society last week to see about a ferret adoption.
I was interview for 1 1/2 hrs.  The young man asked all kinds of questions.
But because my 3 ferrets dont have their rabbies shots uptodate, they wont
let me adopt.  My Isis is 6yrs old. she has never been sick, she stays in
the house, and I am worried about getting her a shot.  She has never had
one except for her very first one.  Our guest Casper doesnt have any shots
and Snickers only had her first ones too.  The young man said its a MI law
that all ferrets have their rabies shots.  We couldnt even go and see the
ferrets that they had in the shelter.  I was very disappointed, but I
really dont want to risk Isis.  I have read so many bad things about the
rabies shot.  What do you think?

Lydia and the girls
Isis I am a princess
Snickers I want to run and play and play and play
Casper I am a guest but I love it here
visit us at http://www.amswebdesign.com/family/ferrets.htm