Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:35:56 -0500
Hello FML,

Just thought I would post this in case someone is interested or looking.

I live in the Horseheads (Elmira) area of New York and i've recently had
a situation come up in which my roommate had to move out of my house.
If anyone is looking to rent from somewhere right now, (which is fuzzy
friendly and other pets as well), I have a two-bedroom duplex and four
fuzzies who reside with me.  It's a very nice place in a wonderful
neighborhood.  You will have to write me for the other details.  I
would rather rent to someone who understands and enjoys ferrets. :-)

Warm *fuzzy* hugs!
Tracy
Chico, Roo(RooBear), Spunky & Leah