From:
Michelle Mathews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 00:23:03 -0800
Let me share with you the story of my recent addition Aggro a 10 week
old male that stole my heart.

It was a chance trip to the neighborhood petco, were not going for
anything in particular we just decided why not window shop, well I went
over to play with the ferrets as always and their was a couple trying
to pick one out and discussing ferrets with a employee well I of course
perked up and offered answers to any questions as I had three at home.
well the employee after talking to me a few minutes asked if I would like
to play with them a chance to play with babies who could resist, well
the girl asks me if I was interested in another ferret and I told I had
considered it but I preferred the thought of another boy, as i had 2
girls and 1 boy at home it would even things up (I also thought that was
easy way out of a sale cause I knew both on display were girls) well here
the clincher she says they have a boy in the back who was returned for
being too aggressive and she would ask the manager if I could see him,
a few minutes later she brings out an adorable dark sable with white
paws,(uh-oh) well I figured o k we will see how aggressive he is and what
they classified as aggressive I take him from her and immediately am
covered in baby kisses and not nips but actual licking well that was it i
was sold, then of course I wondered was he aggressive with other ferrets
but I can tell you I brought him home introduced him to the other three
who are 6,2 and 1 year old and he was immediately accepted within a hour
the baby was asleep sucking on the other males ear while he was sleeping.