Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 03:45:13 -0800
Also our condolences to those with sick or lost fuzzies.

Fortunately, we have no sad news to report other than the very brief
existence of the GASAD (Great Alaskan Seek and Destroy) terror
organization.  After overhearing a recent group meeting between two
established members and a new addition they were trying to recruit,
its obvious there have been some setbacks in the far-north cell.

Rocky:  Alright!  I call this meeting to order!

Mysty: Huh?

Zeus: Who are you?

Rocky: Hey, Newbie!  I am the MAN!  I am the Alpha male here!  Listen up!

Zeus: Yeah?  If you are so great, where is your cannon?  Those OTHER guys
got a cannon!

Mysty: What?

Rocky: NEVER MIND!  Listen, we are falling way behind in the FLO movement.
We haven't even stolen a pair of socks in over a week!

Mysty: SPEAK UP!

Zeus: Why would I want to steal from them?  The one that smells like
diesel gives me raisins and ferretone, and the one that smells like
lilacs rubs my tummy.  I LIKE them!!

Rocky: Hey, ZOOOOOOEEEEEESSS, You aren't the boss around here!

Mysty: Forget you.  I can't hear a thing.  I am going to play with the
cat.

Zeus: Don't make fun of my name!  I want a cool one, like "Bat-Biter!"
Are there any bats up here?

Rocky: Never mind that!  I want 6 socks by morning!

Zeus: Then you better get busy.  Mysty wants a snuggle buddy for the
toobes.  Bye.

Rocky: AAAaaauuuugh!