Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 15:36:39 EDT
Anne

Di Bachman was banned in early 1998 after the details of the rescue that
happened in January become public knowledge.  She dumped 30+ ferrets on
a brand new shelter - Ferretsr#1 - the old, the sick and the behavior
problem ferrets.  I was one of the many shelters that took in some of
these ferrets, as well as one that detailed these problems with the
officers of LIFE.  So yes, both LIFE and AFA banned Diana Bachman from
showing for life....I just wish that there was some time of license for
animal ownership that could have been removed from her as well - as it
appears that she had once again dumped on a system that is overburdened
and underfunded. :(

I have already sent funding to Barb Clay and will do whatever I can to
help her absorb the cost of caring for these ferrets.

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
www.ferrethaven.org