From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 08:03:04 -0400
Question on the 2 tatooed blue dots on the ears...All 5 of our ferrets
have these two dots on their ears, but the petstore I bought 4 of them
from gave me the name of their breeder in Ohio (I think) and I called
them and they gave me a list of the pet stores they supply in our area
and that particular pet store was on the list.

Do other places other than MF tatoo the blue dots on the ears?

I've always assumed they were breeder ferrets, but all of this talk on
blue dots being from MF, I just wonder.

Mish