From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 10:42:36 -0800
2 1.5 yr old males, Tye and Gus, need a new home. They are use to a dog
and do well with it. Tye is more layed back and Gus is more outgoing
and likes to nibble feet. They were adopted three months ago as
companions to another ferret but she isn't thrilled so they want to
find a home for the two boys together.

They are located in Junction City Kansas and we will try to work
something out if transportation is needed.

If you are interested and would like to contact the person that has
them, please email me [log in to unmask] and I'll give you contact info.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org